Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Upcoming Crosley Events: Cars, Radios and More (Ohio, Florida, Maryland)

For those who may be interested, I have these speaking engagements coming up in the Cincinnati area during October:

October 23, 2007, Green Township Branch Cincinnati Public Library, Cincinnati, 7:00 PM No charge. Call 369-6095 to register. Tom Miller will be there with this 1948 Crosley station wagon! That's it to the left. More info: (513) 369-6095.

October 29, 2007, Miami University Institute for Lifelong Learning, Oxford, Ohio, Noon. Call (513) 529-8600.

I'll be sharing new facts and stories about Crosley autos, radios, the Crosleys themselves, and more. I'm bringing a number of Crosley artifacts from my collection to each program.

I am a special guest speaker at a charity event on September 29. In April, 2008, I will be giving a talk at the Cincinnati Old Time Radio Convention.. The first week of May, 2008, I will be doing a presentation at the Early Television Foundation's Convention. In June, 2008 I am the keynote speaker at the Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club's annual gathering (this is a large regional organization). Unless something else gets in the way, I hope to be at the Crosley Automobile Club's annual meet in July, and some writers' conferences and SF cons. More to come.
In the meantime, listen for me on WLW.
--Mike
http://www.michaelabanks.com/

No comments: